24 May 2011

Worries

Weighed myself yesterday morning and I was about the same as I was a few weeks ago. (Actually put on 0.1kg.) Ho hum.
The other night I was worried I wouldn't be able to lose enough weight in time for N's wedding to be happy with myself. I kept worrying whether I'd look silly in the outfit I want to wear. Then I felt bad for thinking that way because I'm trying to get beyond that. I was looking online for pictures to help me design the outfit, and all of them were of slim women, which doesn't really help me out with how the outfit would look on me. It was all a bit frustrating.

Meanwhile ...

I'd like to exercise more but lately I'm always so tired and I just don't feel like it. Seems I hardly ever end up doing the things I enjoy doing, let alone exercising. (Even trying to make exercise into something I enjoy doing hasn't been working lately!) I spent an obscene amount of money on some special hiking sneakers about a month ago, and I haven't used them yet even once. Boy says to save them for proper hiking walks, not every day use. But with winter coming on and my motivation at an all time low, when will that happen?? I have two pairs of walking sneakers and they're both getting really clapped out. The ones from Athlete's Foot are nearly 3 years old now and they're still ok, but they rub against my heels because the padding has worn away. I also bought another pair with velcro so they'd be quick and easy to put on at lunchtime, etc. They've lasted a while, but they were pretty cheap and the velcro keeps coming undone now while I'm walking and it's a bit annoying.. But I just can't justify buying new shoes! I'm a bit wierd about that. I guess I just can't convince myself that I'll use them enough to justify the cost. Which is daft really because I walk at least 4 times a week! So I should stop being a wally and just buy some!

Also ...

I'm proud to say I got 90% in my Tracker yesterday! How cool is that? The only meal I didn't eat healthy was dessert (I had apple pie). And I drank 5 glasses of water, which is a pretty good start, I think.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au