08 August 2011

Weekly Wrapup

Wrapup of 1st week of August:

Got an average of 70% on my Tracker.
Full exercise days: 3. Half exercise days: 2.
Things I did well on: meals during the day; resisting after-lunch cravings; creative activities; Colitis low (except on the weekend).
Things I could improve on: drinking enough water; more and varied exercise; eating enough vegetables; healthier or no dessert; my focus (doing relaxation every day).

I didn't do formal relaxation even once last week. I still have a strong feeling, which I'm having trouble getting rid of, that it's a waste of time. I also have a strong feeling that it'll be really good for me, body and mind. Perhaps I should concentrate on things that're more concrete at the moment though - I'm better at those. I'm feeling a bit tired and grumpy today, so I'm tempted to pick something easy for this week's focus. I feel thirsty right now, so how about - drink 2 bottles of water per day (1 litre bottles). I have one and work and one at home, so it'll be easy to fill and drink one each, every day.

In Other News ...

Yesterday at brunch, B told me I should wear leather. That I have the attitude for it. That gave me a self-esteem boost! I was wearing my skinny jeans and they make me feel pretty good. Perhaps I'll wear them to N and P's wedding!! Rather than spending all this time stressing on an outfit - the type of thing I've never worn before, and I'm not sure I have the skills to make. Perhaps I should just wear something that I wear all the time and I know I'm comfy in. Makes sense, when you think about it!

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au