Last night I went and had a massage from one of those Chinese places. They're very good actually. I can still feel it today. My shoulders are less tight. I feel calmer.
04 August 2011
Nothing But Food
Looks like today is shaping up to be another eating day! I've been mixing things up a bit. Bit bored with porridge for breakfast, but that's all I have that's traditionally 'breakfasty'. So instead this morning I ate my dip and carrot sticks which was supposed to be for morning tea. Even though I was satisfied afterwards, I just couldn't stop thinking about food. What I'm having for morning tea, what I'm having for lunch, how long should I wait before having morning tea? Am I really hungry or am I just looking for comfort? What can I buy for afternoon tea? etc etc. It gets a bit annoying after a while actually. Stupid brain!
Last night I went and had a massage from one of those Chinese places. They're very good actually. I can still feel it today. My shoulders are less tight. I feel calmer.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
Last night I went and had a massage from one of those Chinese places. They're very good actually. I can still feel it today. My shoulders are less tight. I feel calmer.