Last night I was on late shift again. The guy next door gave us some bags of chocolate-covered fruit and nuts before everyone else left for the day. Had a couple of stressful moments and was thinking, when I've finished this, I'm gonna eat my chocolate! Wonder if I would have had thoughts like that if I didn't have any chocolate easily at hand. I don't know! And I didn't exercise yesterday. Normally if I'm on late shift I'll go for a walk at lunch time. But my body just didn't want to move and felt very tired. So when I was advised that the weather was cold and rainy, I gave up on the idea. A few months ago, I would have headed out and ploughed on regardless. Don't know what the issue was there. Some days are like that, I guess. Tonight I have to go to the post office on the way home and I've decided to walk home from there. Nice. Hope it won't be too cold because my lungs can sieze up and I find it hard to do any physical activity. I don't know how people in really cold climates do it. Guess they go to gyms!
10 August 2011
Cravings and more
I've been craving cheese lately! Been wanting savoury foods for breakfast, ham and cheese and toast. Maybe it's just because I'm bored with the porridge I've got on hand. I smell the toast that my workmates are making for their breakfasts and I get so jealous. I don't even want anything elaborate, just a chunk of brown, grainy bread with a smattering of real butter on it. Ooogh. Sometimes the simple things are the best! Can tell my porridge sachets aren't low GI because I get hungry again less than an hour after eating it. Even when I have a bit of fruit and nut trail mix sprinkled on top. Maybe I'll try one of those new-fangled low GI cereals next week.
Last night I was on late shift again. The guy next door gave us some bags of chocolate-covered fruit and nuts before everyone else left for the day. Had a couple of stressful moments and was thinking, when I've finished this, I'm gonna eat my chocolate! Wonder if I would have had thoughts like that if I didn't have any chocolate easily at hand. I don't know! And I didn't exercise yesterday. Normally if I'm on late shift I'll go for a walk at lunch time. But my body just didn't want to move and felt very tired. So when I was advised that the weather was cold and rainy, I gave up on the idea. A few months ago, I would have headed out and ploughed on regardless. Don't know what the issue was there. Some days are like that, I guess. Tonight I have to go to the post office on the way home and I've decided to walk home from there. Nice. Hope it won't be too cold because my lungs can sieze up and I find it hard to do any physical activity. I don't know how people in really cold climates do it. Guess they go to gyms!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
Last night I was on late shift again. The guy next door gave us some bags of chocolate-covered fruit and nuts before everyone else left for the day. Had a couple of stressful moments and was thinking, when I've finished this, I'm gonna eat my chocolate! Wonder if I would have had thoughts like that if I didn't have any chocolate easily at hand. I don't know! And I didn't exercise yesterday. Normally if I'm on late shift I'll go for a walk at lunch time. But my body just didn't want to move and felt very tired. So when I was advised that the weather was cold and rainy, I gave up on the idea. A few months ago, I would have headed out and ploughed on regardless. Don't know what the issue was there. Some days are like that, I guess. Tonight I have to go to the post office on the way home and I've decided to walk home from there. Nice. Hope it won't be too cold because my lungs can sieze up and I find it hard to do any physical activity. I don't know how people in really cold climates do it. Guess they go to gyms!