As they say, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I'm even more determined than ever to get fitter and healthier, but my life is just so busy, it's like a whirlwind. Like I said in my last post though, I have to be annoyingly vague and mysterious about it all until things are confirmed (or not confirmed, as the case may be!).
You Don't Say ...
I've still been meditating most nights. (I was going to put 'trying to meditate', but I'm going to give myself more credit than that!) It helps me get to sleep better at night, but I'm not sure if it's beneficial for the rest of my day (yet?). You see, I've noticed a new development in the stress stakes - my jaw and my right shoulder have been hurting recently, and I couldn't figure out why. Over the last few days I've realised: my shoulder hurts because I tense it up when I'm at the computer using the mouse. My jaw hurts because I tense it up all the time. Not just in stressful situations, but even when I'm doing something relaxing like playing computer games or reading. It's gotten so bad that it feels like it's out of joint. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?
When's my next chiropractor appointment again?