05 October 2011

Better!

I'm feeling much better about everything today. Last night I had to do a small chore in the city, then I decided to walk part of the way home from there. Which I later calculated to be 3.5kms! Yay for me! Then when I got home, I cleaned out the microwave and the fridge and freezer! (Outside only of the last two, though. )
Having also worked pretty hard at work yesterday too, I felt pretty good about everything. Yeah, the stressful stuff is still stressful, but it's easier to put it to the back of my mind. It's easier to remember the things I've been trying to put in place as well, like staying in the moment, replacing negative thoughts with positive ones, and meditating. Somehow, I forget all of that when I'm in the midst of the anxiety. It's like a vicious circle. But it is possible to break free!