Why hello there.
I just wanted to post quickly to say that I'm still around. (In the unlikely event that anyone actually reads this blog...) The last few days have been pretty stressful. But now the most stressful event is over. Now I can relax and only worry about the normally stressful things again for the next few months! Yeah, that sounds pretty mysterious, I know, but I don't really want to go into detail.
I'm still quite tired, mentally exhausted more like, so I'm taking it easy for the next day or two. Instead of my Tuesday Walk today, I went straight home and climbed into bed with a good book and a bowl of rice crackers. The cat always checks me out closely when I have afternoon tea at home, but today she was sorely disappointed. After sniffing at a fragment of cracker for a bit, she went and sat in the doorway and glared at me. Such is life when you live with a cat!
Tomorrow is toning/stretching day; we'll see how I'm feeling then.