30 August 2011

My New Top

My brain's a bit fried today, don't be expecting any deep thoughts from me today!
Mum, you'll be glad to hear that I'm now taking all my tablets and vitamins again, and I ate my boiled egg this morning. I'm also going to try having some Chia seeds every morning like it says in Good Health magazine.

Meanwhile ...

I'm wearing my new top today. It's a little bit different for me, and I'm a bit excited and nervous about it. Why is it different?
1. It has a belt! My waist is being defined. There it is, right there! Actually, it's a little annoying, I feel like I have to keep adjusting it. But hopefully I'll get used to it. Also, the top part poufs over the belt a little bit, which I like, too.
2. It has a bold print on it! There are huge red roses all across the bodice part. Yes, this top has personality!
3. It's black, and it has red bits! Normally I hate to wear black (at least in a top) because it seems so stereotypical for large ladies to wear all black, plus I really do like bright colours. But I don't mind with this top, because the bright red roses totally do away with that concern. I don't normally wear red, either, but the flowers are in different shades of red and pink, and they look quite feminine.

I really should just post a picture of it - now that I can do that here!
On my Craft Blog, I have Ditzy Tuesday, where I post a picture I've found on the intertubes of something I'd like to make, or something that's just cool. Maybe I'll do that here, too. It's my blog, I can do whatever I like!

So here is today's Ditzy Tuesday photo. Oh, Rilakkuma bear bento! Yummy and cute!


Source: whimsicalmori.tumblr.com via ApartmentCat on Pinterest.