I just happened to be wearing my favourite top today. It's a cute little number with pintucks on the bodice and narrow navy and white stripes. I just like how it looks on me, and I wear it at least once a week.
Anyway, I was at the Doctor's after work. At the end, after all the normal stuff, he said to me, "Sorry if I was looking at you a bit funny today, but whenever I look at your top, it gives me a migraine!" I said, "Sorry!" and we laughed. (He's a very laughy doctor.) But later on, as I was walking down the street, I thought, so maybe that's why people were looking at me with funny looks all day today. I was getting paranoid that it was because of my weight, but maybe it was actually because my top was giving them headaches! And I burst out laughing.
I was reminded that it's not all about me after all.