Last night I went on my
Monday Tuesday Walk, and it felt great! I'd had a fairly stressful day at work and was really looking forward to getting home. I was thinking to myself, I really need to go for a walk! (Not, I really need some chocolate, as I often do.) I walked all the way to the river stop, which is as far as I would go when I was at my fittest. I felt fantastic! Although, it did take me a bit longer than it used to.

I felt really optimistic that I can get back on track with my exercise and increase my fitness.
When I got home, I didn't get all the cravings I normally get. I just grabbed a slice of cheese and a mug of milo, and settled down for a happy time on
Pinterest until Boy got home. I really surprised myself!
I'd love for every night to be like that.