... the shopping drought that is! I made it through to the end of the month without buying anything I didn't need, and now it's time to go shopping! Don't worry, I didn't go too nuts. I just bought a top and pants for work, a nice casual top and one for lounging at home. I'm obsessed with loungewear at the moment! When I get home from work, I just want to take off my work clothes straight away and put on something that's more 'me'. More fun and colourful.
I also bought some hair flowers which are small and unobtrusive enough to wear to work - or I could hot-glue some trinkets to them to make them more interesting.
In Other News ...
This month's wellbeing programme at my work is the Race Around Australia. I was excited about signing up, though it doesn't start until the 5th. This is how it works - everyone who signs up gets a pedometer. You record how many steps you take every day and enter it on the website. It gets added up and it shows you how far along the Great Ocean Road you are. The person who walks the furthest wins a prize, and the whole organisation is added up as well for the group effort. I have no expectations whatsoever that I'll win, but it'll be fun and I'm so looking forward to it!