I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about the whole thing. I'm excited about being in the programme and using the gadget, but the thought of the exercise itself is a bit ... meh. I never used to feel this way about exercise. I used to like it - even looking forward to my Monday walk and my yoga DVD. These days - there's a big part of me that wants to just not bother. But then there are little things that scare me a bit - like how my knees sometimes twinge when I'm going downstairs, or it takes a little bit more effort to pick up a heavy file than I expected. So I'm always thinking, 'I should start exercising properly again'. But, of course, shoulds never get anything done, do they?
On a more upbeat note, I'll finish with this picture/quote I just found on the intertubes:

Source: etsy.com via ApartmentCat on Pinterest.