09 February 2012

Quick Hello

Just a quick update to say everything's been going along fairly standardly.
Kind of strange, though - on Monday I got home and I was bouncing with energy and revving to go. So I did my yoga DVD (for the first time in months!) and felt great and relaxed afterwards. I was looking forward to a week with more energy and getting more things done. Since then, I've felt quite tired after work and haven't done any more exercise. ... However, I haven't actually felt as bone-exhausted as I did last week. So it can be said that things are improving.
I think perhaps my diet needs a bit of looking at. For example, this week I've been having a carrot and some rice cakes for morning tea. Soon after, I get a stomach ache this turns into hunger. By lunch time, I'm starving! And plus I'm getting bored with carrots by Day 4 now anyway. =) I'm still liking the rice cakes though, so it'll only require a little adjustment.
I've also been more contemplative lately, too. With only a certain amount of time and energy available to me in my spare time, what do I really want to use them for? What's it all about? How can I be the real me instead of spending all my time on the internet and dreaming of being different?
Hopefully I'll have time to think about all that later. My lunch break is over now!
xx