Week 4 of my new job is cruising along much as the others. I was hoping to start exercising again this week, but so far I've been out every night this week after work. Phew! That's not like me at all! Friday night will be my first night in, yup!, and I'm planning on spending it relaxing and vegging out in front of the computer and/or TV. There'll plenty of weekend of weekend left for the getting of fresh air and the sweating of pores.
One good thing I've noticed in the last few weeks - drinking a (1 lt) bottle of water every day seems to be an ingrained habit for me now. In fact, instead of feeling full and bloated afterwards, I actually want to drink more! I'll see if I can get a bigger bottle for work.
I'll post the review of my GlossyBox Beauty Box tomorrow night. I've been meaning to write it all week, but ... see above! My "I Love This Box" is also waiting for me at the post office at the moment, but I won't get time to pick it up until Saturday. It's getting a bit crazy really, getting 3 beauty boxes a month! I will definitely have to cut back once the probation period is over. I also bought a glitter nail polish the other day:

Not my fingers. Photo schlurped from this blog.
It's Rimmel 'Disco Ball'. They're 'in' at the moment and I just couldn't resist! Though apparently I'm a bit behind the times, because they were sold out of all glitter nail polishes at K-mart! After searching for ages, I finally managed to find one bottle on the bottom shelf at the back under a completely different brand at the opposite end of the section from the Rimmel display. Befuddled, but bought it anyway!
I'll say goodbye with a link to a 1950s magazine with an article on Marilyn Monroe's Health Routine. I wonder if she actually said all of those things, or they were the result of some creative editing! (Make sure to keep clicking 'Next' to see all 4 pages!)