13 October 2011

Thursday Things

Had some good news last night; things should be a lot less stressful for a while now. Well, that particular thing, anyway! Was feeling pretty good about everything this morning, so I decided to weigh & measure myself, even though I probably wouldn't like the results. And I was right. I've put on 2kgs! Stress, feeling tired, sleeping badly, not exercising enough and comfort eating - that's what my life has been the last few weeks. But instead of letting it get me down, I want to try and make it a motivating factor instead. Step it up! Start fresh! Get out there! So much motivation for a Thursday morning, it's making me sick!

It's when I'm in this kind of mood that I get really annoyed about pesky things that get in the way - like work and sleep! And doing my tax return!