20 September 2011

Clothes and Girly Things

Last night I bought some more clothes, oops. Online, this time. Was looking for a top for N & P's wedding and was cruising all the sites I have saved. Saw some that were almost what I was looking for, but the colours were dull, patterns ugly, etc. Was about give up when I clicked on a site I'd saved ages ago. It sells fashion from Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan. Not the crazy, over-the-top stuff, just simple and classic. Stuff that I could cope with wearing right now, not fantasy stuff. But it's still quite a different aesthetic from the clothes you can get here. There's a plus-size section on the site, but the notion of plus-size is different in different countries! It didn't take much trawling through for me to realise, though, that some of the tops described as 'over-size' would fit me quite nicely. And the brand that seemed to specialise in this style just happened to be having a buy 3, get 10% off sale. What can a girl do?
So I got 2 tops (1 patterned and 1 plain), and a cardigan, also a cute bag shaped like a book. They're not exactly what I imagined myself wearing to the wedding, but if I like one of them, then who cares? I hope they arrive soon!
Better stop buying things, I'm supposed to be saving money. Boy and I are planning a trip in a few months, not to mention I want to get him something good for his birthday!

In Other News ...

Feeling pretty tired today, almost exactly the opposite of yesterday! But I'm not surprised really. I was up pretty late - the thunderstorm was so loud! Plus I wasn't even sleepy til quite late. Lately I try to log off the computer at dinner time or just after, but last night I was on it all evening (buying those clothes, teehee). I wonder if that had something to do with it as well.

Today I have an appointment after work so I won't have time to exercise. That actually stresses me out a little. Schedule says if I'm unable to exercise one day during the week, to exercise both days on the weekend instead of having a rest day. But what if something comes up, if I'm too busy, too tired? It seems that, every single week, I have to change my routine in some way or another, and it's annoying. I guess I'm not so good with the changey-type stuff.

For some reason, I feel like going swimming at the moment. Must have been because it was so warm yesterday. I had a good feeling about everything. The first warm days of Spring make me feel so optimistic. I look forward to Cup Day, then Christmas later on. I like the sunshine and barbeques and walks in the park and the sandals and brighly coloured frocks. (Not that I wear frocks myself usually, but I like to see other people wearing them!). Looks like the rest of the week's going to be cold and wet though, so too bad. Too much rambling now, I'm going to log off.