11 July 2011

Monday Thoughts

The start of another week! Think I did really well with last week's focus, on staying in the moment and not stressing. Every time I started to think about the things that are stressing me out right now, I took a deep breath and told myself, there's nothing you can do about it right now. Enjoy what you're doing right now and put your focus on that. It seemed to work most of the time. It got easier the more I did it. Except for a couple of times when I wasn't even thinking about anything and my heart started pounding anyway and it wouldn't stop no matter what I did. Dunno what's going on there!

This week again I had trouble choosing what to focus on. Some of them I wasn't sure if I could do for a whole week. But I've done well so far, haven't I? I'm really bad at going to bed at the proper time, so this week I've decided I'll go to bed at 9.30 every night. I normally sit up and read for up to half an hour, so that makes 10pm. I don't know if I can do this every night!

Looking back at my tracker for last week, I did better on the weekend than I have before. It's because I was more motivated to exercise, and did something both days. Yay for me! I also had a lot more veges than normal on Sat because I had a healthy lunch. Double yay for me! Bought a pizza stone the weekend before, and been pretty obsessed with making pizza ever since. The stone makes it soooo good. But Boy and I make pizzas differently to how we used to - we make sure to add at least 2-3 different types of veges, and just a sprinkling of cheese on top. So they're kinda semi-healthy.


This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au