Been doing fairly well so far this week, even though I've been in an eating mood. I just want to eat all the time. On the plus side, I've been eating lots of fruit lately! I think my body isn't used to it, cos I'm feeling the effects. If you know what I mean. :) I'm thinking with my fructose intolerance it might be wise to re-check the fructose level in some of the fruits I'm eating. I get stomach cramps when I've eaten too much - and I've been getting cramps the last few days. Work and some other things have been pretty stressful as well, that might be having an effect.
Later On ...
Just googled and found out figs are high in fructose. Bummer, I was really enjoying them. But apparently dried figs are much lower, so perhaps I'll try them. The fresh ones were starting to get a bit expensive anyway....
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au