People always ask me, ‘You have so much confidence. Where did that come from?’ It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl….It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.Wow! This makes me feel great! It makes me want to wear sequins! It makes me want to start a fashion blog! When I put my dress on to go out last night and I thought it might be too short, it made me think, nah, it's not. (It was knee-length, haha) It also reminds me that eating nutritious foods and keeping my body moving is relevant not just to lose weight, but because it's a sign that I like my body and I want to treat it right. Not to mention things like: not letting my hair grow out too long before I re-dye the roots, and not letting my nails get too raggedy. Throwing out those dirty/broken old shoes. Getting a massage when my shoulders first get stiff instead of putting it off for months. Thinking positive thoughts instead of wishing things were different.