Eugh! I just can't be bothered! My motivation is at an all time low. I had two pieces of choc cake last night - one with extra icing! - and I don't even care! Just generally feeling really blah lately. I've been wanting so bad to lose weight, and looking at slimmer women and thinking how unfair it is that I look this way. But then I feel too sad and unmotivated to actually do anything about it. Still sick, always tired, and thoroughly fed up with it!
I went for a walk last night after work. I felt too tired to go very far - about as far as I would when I was first starting out with exercising. But I tried not to beat myself up about it. Told myself I need to get back into it gradually. I'm sick of having to start over again. And again!
Anyway, there's no point whingeing. I have it pretty lucky, really.
I can't wait til lunchtime! Boy made a really delicious couscous salad last night, and I get to have the leftovers for lunch. Lucky me!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au