09 January 2017
This Week: 9th January to 15th January
This week's focus: focus
Ha, ha, get it?
Last week I did have a word, but I didn't blog about it. The word was RENEWING (for the new year, obviously). And I industriously went about renewing my to-do list, my master list, my craft projects list, my reading list etc etc. It felt quite good to overhaul everything, especially my craft projects I had so many (over 50) on my "in-progress" list, and nothing was happening with them. I did very little craft last year -- it made me sad when I realised just how little. I don't know if it was that, or if it was updating my active, current, on-hold categories, etc. But I've done much more crafting in the last week than I've done in a long time.
This week's word is FOCUS. Because I really need to knuckle down with getting the paintings and zine ready for the exhibition, which opens next Friday. (arrgghh!) I also decided that I would call the agency and get a job this week. Though I'm currently trying to think of a hundred reasons to delay it. (Delay it more! It was originally going to be last week!) Not least of which is that I've just made an appointment for a diabetes test, which is on Thursday morning.