03 May 2012

Crazy Times

Here I am sitting at the computer on a Friday Thursday night. It feels like Friday because I have tomorrow off. You might think that's a good thing, but! Husband's surgery is tomorrow. I've decided to just assume that everything's going to go fine. I considered the other options, and they freaked me out too much, so I stopped thinking about them.

However, I think things are getting to me, because last night I woke in the middle of the night with a jolt and thought, "I need to start using anti-ageing moisturiser!"

Yeah, barmy.

On an Unrelated Note ...

I was feeling pretty manky during the week. The only day I exercised was Monday. But then I realised, I'd stopped drinking water throughout the day. I just get so busy at work that the habit had slipped away a little bit. I made an effort today though, and drank most of my (1.25 lt) bottle. I felt a little better. Must keep that up.

I also got some more of that green coffee I was drinking last year. It was on sale at Chemist Warehouse, so I thought, why not? Even if it doesn't work, I like the taste. One thing I've realised is this - the hot water dispenser at my new work must be set to a higher temperature than at my old work, because I burnt my tongue on it! Owww! ツ

That's about all for now, really. You may hear from me again soon, you may not.