Husband came through his surgery fine. I'm so relieved! Now is resting and healing time. For him! ehehhehe For me, it's tidy and re-arrange the bedroom, change the sheets on the bed, finish the dishes, move the kettle and coffee-making supplies into the bedroom, go to the supermarket and buy soup and whatever else he'll need, make sure the cat doesn't leave her toys where he can trip over them, and probably a hundred other things I haven't even thought of yet. Then it's off to the hospital to spend the rest of the day keeping him company. I really miss him and I can't wait to get there!
The last few days I haven't had time to eat really healthy, just a slice of leftover pizza here and there, or a sandwich from the hospital cafe. And certainly no time or energy for exercising. But it's not about me at the moment, it's about him. Once this is over, then I can think about taking steps to lose weight again. At times I find it very frustrating and upsetting - I just want it now, but I don't see how it's ever going to happen.
I had a really random thought yesterday while I was sitting next to Husband. I find it hard to go out in public much of the time. I always think that people are looking at me and what they might be thinking of me and judging me. But then I thought, if I'm thinking that about them, then I'm judging them! I'm making an assumption that they're the kind of person that thinks that way and that judges people. And that's not fair. So I will try to have love in my heart, both for myself and others.
Geez, I can be such a hippie sometimes, sorry about that!
Better go now, lots to do today before I can see my man!