02 May 2012

Aaah!

Last night I did what I said I was going to do - I played my relaxation app. I got home from work and it was the first thing I did.
And guess what?
I enjoyed it so much that I straight away did a second longer one! Then I must have had a nap because all of a sudden Husband was home. I felt so much better afterwards. I did feel pretty guilty that I didn't start dinner and do the other things I should have done when I got home. But it was balanced out by the fact that I told myself I was going to do this, and I did it.
Even when I got some bad news later that night, I stressed out for a while, but then I started to feel better again much sooner than I might have normally.
Though I did have Stressy Tummy the next morning. It's a process, I suppose!