Cos I know how much we all love statistics!
I weighed and measured myself this morning - expecting disappointing results, I have to admit. Here's a summary:
Weight: -0.4 kgs (since 1st Feb)
Measurements (average): +1.5 cm (since 28th December)
Blood Pressure: -8 points (measured last weekend; as compared to 7th Jan)
A bit of a mixed bag really, but overall a pleasant surprise. I had assumed that I would have put on weight - I'm feeling so fat and bloated at the moment. I'm very pleased that my blood pressure has dropped each time I've measured it. I suppose I'm less stressed, now that I think about it. I'm settling into my new job, and been doing meditation/relaxation a couple of times a week. I don't get anxious as often as I used to in recent times.
Meanwhile ...
Going to wear my new pedometer all day today and see what it says. Very determined to resist the lure of the intertubes and go for a walk this weekend. Unfortunately it's raining heavily and looks to be that way most of the day today. I got a worksheet which you can use to convert other types of exercise into steps for the programme, so at least I can do some indoors exercise and it'll still count!
Meanwhile, I'm in a de-cluttering/organising kind of mood, so I'm going to work on transferring some of my old posts over from my old blog to here today.