I've neglected this blog for quite some time, but I have a good reason - I was on holiday! Spent the last 10 days in New Zealand - the land of majestic mountains, strange animals and freakin good dairy products! Boy and I don't eat out much anymore, so we really appreciated the good meals we had. I didn't worry too much about what I ate, just made sure I didn't eat too much. It seemed like I was thirsty most of the time, though. The place is somehow warmer than it seems - it's hard to explain! I'm proud to say I didn't get sunburned though. I like my fair skin and want to keep it that way.
Enjoyed my holiday so much! One night Boy and I got a bit tipsy in the hotel room and I actually managed to convince myself that this was my life full-time. Travelling, driving around and looking at things, doing things, exploring new places. Staying in hotel rooms and not having to do any housework, eating out every night. Yeah right! The next morning my hangover wasn't too bad, but coming back to reality was a bit of a bump. The last couple of days of the holiday, I turned contemplative. I didn't want to return back to my normal life - who does? I started thinking about how I could improve my life when I got back. Then I got distracted because, well, I was on holiday after all! So not much came of that.
I came back to work the very next day after I got back from my holiday (i.e. yesterday). I was so dead tired, I was no good to anyone. I just hope I didn't make too many mistakes! Today I'm feeling much better, so hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.