Hey all, just a quick note to talk about a series of videos I just found as I was kicking around on YouTube just now. They're called Virgie Tovar's Guide to Fat Girl Life; here's a link to Episode 1. I knew I was going to enjoy it when, 0:20 in, she says, "I apologise for the glare off my glasses, but I feel like they're part of the signature look". And from Ep 2: "...and if you haven't worn the side pony[tail] yet, you need to debut that shit now!" Normally I have the attention span of a 2-year-old when it comes to the internet (a video more than about 3:00 long, and I start squirming half-way through) but these are entertaining so far.
Natural disasters aside, I'm hoping to have a really quiet weekend, just getting ready for my trip and getting supplies for a craft project a friend has asked me to make for her. All the old projects were getting pretty boring anyway. ;)