Feeling a little bit better again today. But not, at the same time. Getting over my food poisoning OK, and feeling like I have a bit more energy, however. Very busy this week, and a bit stressed out. And worried about my family. And confused about things. Knowing I have to make a decision, and soon. How important are my beliefs to me? Are they important enough to stand up for them? Or do I let things slide by and regret it like I have so many times before? This all sounds very mysterious, I know, but I don't want to go into it. This is a blog about health, fitness and weight loss, not existential dilemmas. Suffice it to say that I'm a bit confused and stressed at the moment. I certainly have more important things to think about than whether my tummy sticks out or not at the moment!
However ... I think I've lost weight! The pants and top I wore yesterday seemed a bit looser than normal, and, well ... I just feel a bit thinner. Tomorrow morning I'll weigh and measure myself and see if it's really true. I do hope so. I found my special dress a few weeks ago. When we moved house, it was packed with some other hanging stuff. I haven't worn it since last December. I haven't had the courage to try it on yet. I suppose I should, because if it doesn't fit, then I'll have to think of something else to wear to Boy's birthday party this Saturday night. I also don't want to get a stain on it; I'm always ruining clothes with stains. But when else am I going to wear it??