Last night I did my best to stick to my Weekly Focus. Went to the health food shop on the way home to stock up on Omegas (I'd rather take 6 tablets a day than eat oily fish, blech!). Saw they had roasted soy beans, so I got some to try. Snacked on them while reading, along with a mug of green tea. Much, much healthier than the alternative! I'm proud of myself!
28 June 2011
More from Weight Loss for Food Lovers. The next chapter is on Self-Sabotage. A topic close to my own heart. Some people find it hard to lose weight. Why?? He talks about what self-sabotage is and how it can come about and some simple strategies for overcoming it. He suggests to get professional help if these don't work. This topic, though fairly brief, was explained well and compassionately (which is what you'd expect coming from a psychologist!) I'll probably read it again, as it gave me some interesting food for thought. (heh, get it? sorry...)
Last night I did my best to stick to my Weekly Focus. Went to the health food shop on the way home to stock up on Omegas (I'd rather take 6 tablets a day than eat oily fish, blech!). Saw they had roasted soy beans, so I got some to try. Snacked on them while reading, along with a mug of green tea. Much, much healthier than the alternative! I'm proud of myself!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
Last night I did my best to stick to my Weekly Focus. Went to the health food shop on the way home to stock up on Omegas (I'd rather take 6 tablets a day than eat oily fish, blech!). Saw they had roasted soy beans, so I got some to try. Snacked on them while reading, along with a mug of green tea. Much, much healthier than the alternative! I'm proud of myself!