30 April 2011

The Tracker!

Ok, so. I've started this new thing, that I mentioned in my last blog post. I made up a spreadsheet where I can list, briefly, what I ate for each meal, plus some other things that are important to me. I'll try to upload a picture of it. I just wanted it to be very simple. If I've eaten healthy for a particular meal and the portion size wasn't too big, then I fill in the field in green. The aim is for every field to be blocked in green for the day. I feel confident enough now with my knowledge of food to know when a meal or portion was in the healthy range or not. As well as exercise, there are boxes for other things that I want to do every day, like being creative and relaxing activities. Because when I'm stressed out and feeling overwhelmed, eating healthy is so much harder!

Yesterday was such a horrible day. Multiple, extremely stressful things happened which I'm still turning over in my mind. I actually got to that point where I was too stressed to eat, which happens to me occasionally, very rarely. I nearly didn't finish my pudding, ha!


This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au