Speaking of exercise, I went for a really long walk yesterday, and it was great! It was a good way to get rid of some stress. Also in a couple of weeks, Boy and I are going to an open day at a Karate Dojo. Probably won't join as it's a bit far from me, but I'm looking forward to doing something new and different. Boy used to do karate and he says you have to squat down a lot, so I've been practicing. :)
I've also started this new thing that I discovered on Facebook. It's called MeHealth or something. You're emailed a small challenge every day that helps your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing. You get points for doing it every day and earn badges, etc. Also a picture is slowly revealed with every level, which I like also. Yesterday's challenge was do a crossword or sudoku puzzle for 5 mins, and today's is to let your mouth and jaw muscles relax for a few mins. They're so easy, but they help you remember to spend a little time on self-improvement every day. Anyway, dunno how long it'll last, but it's fun so far.
Later That Night ...
Boy has to go to work tonight, so I'm all mega-pouty and I want something gooey and sweet for dessert. On the other hand, he has a new job and won't be working night shifts anymore after tonight, so that's fantastic!
Greens: 50%.