16 March 2011

Plus Size Fashion Blogs

1.07pm - Feeling slightly better today. Perhaps I'll even do some exercise tonight! :) Feeling very hungry today, my normal portions just aren't enough to last me til the next meal. I've probably got PMT :o Had a lot of cravings for chocolate the last day or two as well, but they weren't too bad, so I've been able to ignore them.... so far! ;)

Continuing yesterday's theme, I thought I'd list five of my favourite plus-size fashion blogs that I read [you'll have to copy and paste the address, as this blog doesn't support links, sorry]:

@ Messy Carla, a fashion blog in a size 16 - she's cute, she's sassy, she's got the most amazing flame-red hair! Carla lives in the UK where the shopping is (relatively) easy for plus-size girls, and I like to dream about the spree that I'd go on if I got the chance to visit there.
http://messycarla.blogspot.com/

@ Le Blog de Big Beauty - Stephanie is living proof that, A) the book French Women Don't Get Fat is a complete crock, and B) you can look absolutely wonderful and elegant no matter what your size. Plus size fashion is difficult to get a hold of in France, so I admire Stephanie for the range and beauty of her outfits. She's also a comedian and does make-up tutorials on TV shows - how cool is that?
[Most of her posts are in English as well as French.]
http://www.leblogdebigbeauty.com/

@ Sweet-Faced Style - Anika is just adorable. Her goal is to make every woman feel good about herself, so she has a lot of encouraging statements and interviews with confident, interesting women. I love that she makes/alters a lot of clothes herself, and I get a lot of inspiration from that.
http://byanika.com/

@ Pretty In Plus - I really like Beth's style. I can see myself in it with only a little more bravery! Being in Canada, she has interesting challenges with fashion and extreme cold. And she's so cute!
http://www.pretty-in-plus.com/

@ Cupcake's Clothes - Georgina's shaped a bit like me, and she rocks the cutest outfits! I love her feminine, young and quirky style. She's not afraid to take risks, either - she was even sporting a blonde wig recently!
http://cupcakesclothes.blogspot.com/


This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au