Yesterday was a bit topsy-turvy, foodwise. I felt like chocolate after lunch, but not bad enough to 'give in'. But then my co-worker was feeling sick and didn't want to eat his chocolate bar. Somehow my crazy brain saw it as a sign and I offered to buy it from him (in the end he gave it to me). Just before I left work, I ate my nectarine to stave off the after-work munchies. But it gave me a stomach ache and didn't seem to have any benefit at all. As soon as I got home, I was starving again and craving things like meat and cheese. Perhaps for afternoon tea, instead of fruit I should try snacking on something with protein in it?
9.48am - I just spilled some coffee on myself, and when I sponged it off, the water stain was in the shape of a love heart on my stomach! awwww!