18 March 2011

Better?

1.27pm - Feeling less and less sick every day. :)
Tonight I'm going out to dinner and a movie with Boy. Determined to make healthy choices as I won't be exercising today (except for my mail run). Yesterday was the opposite - exercised quite a lot (incidental, but it was there) and ended up eating pretty badly! Such is life ... as long as there's balance.

Had a crazy idea yesterday that I wanted to start dressing more boldly, well more differently from what I normally wear, anyway! I did a brainstorm and made a list of 5 things I could do differently with my look. Even though this is more of a health/fitness blog, heck, I'll just go ahead and list them here:
1. Wear a dress or skirt (NOT with pants underneath!).
2. Wear tights or leggings (with skirt/dress, obviously!).
3. A different or more elaborate hairdo.
4. Wear patterns (I'd have to find or make garments WITH a pattern though!).
5. Wear a collar/neckpiece (like a 50's style lacey collar or a bib necklace or something).
That might not seem much to most people, but to me it's brave!


This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au