As for last night, we couldn't get into the restaurant we were hoping for, so went to a cafe where I had a calzone instead. It was pretty disappointing. It was full of tomato which still tasted raw - yuck! - and it was still doughy around the edges. The garlic bread was quite nice, at least. It's a shame when you splash out and eat an 'expensive' food for an occasion and it turns out to be disappointing. I may as well have ordered the salad! Oh well.
19 March 2011
Home alone again
3.31pm - Home alone today. My tummy's been feeling dodgy all week and today it's pretty bad. I'm scared to eat anything with even a whiff of fibre in it! So I just had some white rice for lunch. I'm supposed to be going out tonight for a birthday party, and all! I don't think I'll be wearing any daring outfits tonight!
As for last night, we couldn't get into the restaurant we were hoping for, so went to a cafe where I had a calzone instead. It was pretty disappointing. It was full of tomato which still tasted raw - yuck! - and it was still doughy around the edges. The garlic bread was quite nice, at least. It's a shame when you splash out and eat an 'expensive' food for an occasion and it turns out to be disappointing. I may as well have ordered the salad! Oh well.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
As for last night, we couldn't get into the restaurant we were hoping for, so went to a cafe where I had a calzone instead. It was pretty disappointing. It was full of tomato which still tasted raw - yuck! - and it was still doughy around the edges. The garlic bread was quite nice, at least. It's a shame when you splash out and eat an 'expensive' food for an occasion and it turns out to be disappointing. I may as well have ordered the salad! Oh well.