I'm very tired today, so I'm sorry in advance if my post doesn't make too much sense.
I enjoyed my day off yesterday. I came perilously close to spending all day on the computer, but then I decided to get down on the floor and try Blogilates! I found it the other day when I was surfing the 'tubes. I don't know if they have an actual blog for it to be called "blogilates", but they have a youtube channel with new releases once or twice a week. The videos seem to be no more than about 7-15 minutes long, which is appealing due to a) time constraints and b) not being able to keep it up for very long! I chose a couple that had the word 'beginner' in the title. The instructor was perky, but not overly annoying. The moves were easy to understand. Some of them I could do (yay!), some not properly yet, but I could see myself being able to do them after a while if I practiced regularly. Today my butt does feel a little bit worked-on, and my Muffin Top seems slightly firmer!
In Other News ...
I forget what the other thing was, that I was going to write about.
Oh yeah: I redeemed my first reward today, a coffee from the coffee shop before work. Maybe I should have asked for them to make it extra strong, hahahha. I also bought a pair of earrings online, but I'm not going to deduct the points until they arrive.
I've been so enthusiastic about exercising every day and building those points up, that I'm actually a little upset on days when I can't. Today I'm having lunch with a friend so I can't go for my lunchtime walk. And being so tired today already, I know that I'll be too tired to do anything when I get home tonight. And it's a little upsetting, I have to admit!
I've noticed a slight but possibly important change in my perspective, though. Before, on a day like this, I'd be beating myself up for not exercising and blaming myself, there must be something wrong with me, etc. Today I'm just thinking, darn, I might not be able to earn any more points until tomorrow!