Just a quick check-in to say I've really been enjoying all the fresh veggies from our delivery box. The half-a-cabbage was a bit of a challenge. I've never actually bought cabbage of my own volition before. But Husband and I cooked it up with some carrot, broccoli, mushrooms and onion into a stir fry ... mmmm!
Then we used some mushrooms, capsicum and onion, and used it on a home-made pizza! mmmm!
Then we made another stir fry, and made up a big batch of couscous salad to have for lunches during the week. So we're using up the vegetables quite well. The fruits are a slightly different matter. I had an orange each afternoon at work, but the bananas (my favourite fruit) weren't ripe enough to eat yet. *pouts*
My squidgy tummy might need a bit longer to get used to it all, however, no complaints, overall it's been positive.