
Distance Walked: 2.78 km
(There & to Train Station)
Elephants Found: 4
All of today's elephants were beautiful, but I loved especially the whimsy of Mali's Winter Wonderland (bottom-right). She had a real felt hat and trunk-warmer, and slippers with little elephant heads on them! How adorable!
It's been a while since I last went to Melbourne Central, and it's even better now. I want to hang out there more often! I found something else besides the elephants there which made me very happy - the Little Library. It's technically not a library but a book swap display. Fantastic! Ever since I changed jobs, I've really missed the book swap stand at the corporate library in my old building. I don't mind donating my books, but swapping them is even better. Very excited. (If you know me, then you already know I'm a bit of a saddie when it comes to books. :P ).
I don't have time to go searching for any more elephants this week, but I'm planning my next adventure already!