
Meanwhile ...
Been getting a bit of hayfever the last few days. Is Spring coming?
Been feeling a bit more motivated too as the weather's getting warmer. Last night I was thinking, 'I really want to do a toning session'. Unfortunately I was lying in bed about to go to sleep at the time; I'm hoping I can call up that feeling again when I get home.
Was looking again at my new work roster and realised how regular it is. Before, we were doing different things each week, a lot of filling in, etc. Now (barring anything unexpected happening), it's the same every week. That means I can make plans, perhaps even do up a weekly exercise plan. I could progress steadily, improve - that sort of thing! I might even start bandying about the 'G' word again - goals!
I just gotta get through this late shift first.