18 August 2011

Short and Grumpy

Been very tired the last few days, also sore back and hip. I hate feeling like this. I just want to do stuff! Haven't done any of the things I'd been meaning to do this week, like tidying the house or applying for jobs. I'm just too tired. Been trying to eat less as well. As well as being healthier, it saves money, too. But perhaps I haven't been eating enough? Or not the right foods?
Boy and I didn't have time to make lunch today because we had to clean up after the cat. So we decided to buy lunch. But I think I might just have some of the porridge I have at work and save the money. There's two problems with that, though: 1. it's my last one, so I won't have anything for breakfast tomorrow. 2. I'm so very bored with porridge!! And I haven't had any protein yet today and I'm so very tired. Yet ... I don't want to buy lunch because it would involve spending money, and I'd have to leave the building in the cold and rain. Eugh. Enough whingeing!

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au