29 August 2011

I woke up at 4am this morning, so I decided to get up and do something. I've decided to move this blog over to http://apartmentcatspath.blogspot.com/ After writing the blog for such a long time now (over a year??!) I've finally decided to get semi-serious with it. Don't get me wrong, I think Calorie King serves an invaluable purpose. But hosting blogs is only a very small part of what they do, and inevitably, the capabilities of this blogging platform are very limited. (In my last post, for example, I wanted to share a link, but readers have to copy and paste it into their browsers instead of clicking on it, because I don't have HTML capacity here). On the new blog, I'll be able to post links and pictures. I can customise the look and the sidebar. I'll be able to add tags, so with one click, you can see all my book reviews, or all my posts on when I worried that I wasn't drinking enough water (just as an example ;) ). But don't worry! There will still be all the boring ranting and raving, not to mention the worrying about what I did/didn't do in minute detail that you've come to expect from such quality blogging. All sarcasm aside, I'll be continuing to write this blog just for me, because I find it such a cathartic process. And on the off-chance that anyone actually reads this blog, it'll be easier for them to subscribe in a reader and all that jazzy. I'll also be moving all the old posts over to Blogspot over time. I'll still have commenting off, until I see how I go. So see you over at: http://apartmentcatspath.blogspot.com/ [copy and paste into your browser to view]
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au