22 July 2011

Friday Ramblings

I've been doing pretty well so far this week. Ate healthy or semi-healthy for almost every meal - even a couple of desserts! Exercised every day. Was very tired the first few days, but still managed it. The Motivation to Move podcast says, in answer to the question 'how often should I exercise?' - that 4 times a week is enough. More than that is a waste of time as your body will get too acclimatised to it and it won't be very effective. That's fine, really good. I've already exercised 4 times this week, but the problem is, I can't just leave it there. Too slack! I feel like I always need to be trying my best, and having 3 whole days off, with no exercise, well, that's just lazy!
I tell you what, though - I'm feeling it in my thighs. Just a little soreness. So perhaps I'll switch to doing something other than walking, my weights routine maybe. Haven't done that for a couple of weeks.

At Lunchtime ...

I'm so hungry today! I can't wait for lunch! A chicken and lettuce sandwich and a mandarine. Mmm! I'm finding that if I have a nice big mandarine at lunch, it's so sweet that my cravings in the afternoon aren't as bad. Gotta make sure I buy some more for next week.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au