20 June 2011

Monday

Again, last weekend was a bit of a wasteland, food and exercise-wise. Sat I spent all day out visiting family so I didn't have time to exercise (not that I'm complaining, it was wonderful to see them). Sun I didn't do anything either, and that was all my own fault! Actually I did something really dumb on Fri and left both pairs of my sneakers at work, so I couldn't go walking. I thought about doing a DVD instead, but I couldn't be bothered. Eh. I'm past beating myself up over it lately.

Sometimes I get so sad, thinking I might be this fat for the rest of my life. But at the moment I'm not in the right frame of mind to do everything possible to lose weight. And until I am, well I guess I can't really complain. I think it's just the cold weather and darkness that's making me feel that way.
At least I've been eating fruit every day lately!

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au