19 April 2011

Slack!

I've been a complete slacker! And I had a great time. I didn't exercise at all, and I ate/drank whatever unhealthy foods I felt like. But now my birthday weekend is over, and it's time to get back down to business. I need to get my eyes back onto the big picture - what I want from myself for the rest of my life. I looked at some pictures of myself the other day, and I was shocked at what I saw. I couldn't believe I left the house looking that way - and I remember actually feeling good about myself at the time?! Normally I try not to think about what I look like.

I actually missed exercising, can you believe it? I went for a walk at lunchtime today, just a short one as I'm still feeling very tired. Hopefully I can build up over time. It's been such a busy time for me lately. I'm looking forward to a few days off over Easter so I can relax and get some energy/strength back - and then use it all up on exercising!

Today I'm on late shift. It's not really that late, only 2 hours more than normal, but I always feel a bit sorry for myself here on my own. I get bored, and I always feel like eating. I don't have enough money to buy anything from the vending machine, but I'm a bit scared I'll eat all my snacks which are supposed to last until the end of the week (Thursday). At least they're healthy snacks, if I'm going to go there.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au