21 March 2011

Eggs?

7.53am - Yesterday I had a big long talk with Mum, which was great! She read in Good Health magazine that its easier to lose weight if you eat an egg first thing in the morning (before anything else). She said it seems to have helped her a lot. Boy reckons it might work because the egg is high in protein, low in GI and has lots of vitamins and minerals. So I'm giving it a go! Normally I eat breakfast when I get to work, because I just can't deal with making/eating anything so early in the morning when I first get up. But sometimes I'm already hungry when I get up, so I grab a slice of cheese or something before I leave for work. So I'll try grabbing a boiled egg instead! I've boiled enough to last until Thursday. Too bad if we needed the eggs for something else. :)

12.59pm - I had morning tea and lunch out today! Swish-oo! I'm still in that mindset where if I'm out, then I think I deserve something 'special'. So no matter how many times I tell myself I'll order the salad, I always end up with something more! At least I now tend to avoid things like creamy pasta sauces or getting three courses. So things could be worse, I suppose!

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au