9.47am - Wow, I was under my limit yesterday! No, I think I might use the word 'target' instead. :) I felt really good. Didn't feel hungry all day. Had my snack right before I left work. Got some bad news about my car - she's pretty much dead and needs over $1,000 of work. As soon as I heard that, I wanted to eat a packet of chips so baaaaadly! Had to go to the supermarket after work and had the opportunity to buy any kind of unhealthy food that I liked - but I didn't buy anything. I think I get to a point where I'm just
so upset that the tide turns the other way and I don't want to eat anything at all. Which is good and bad at the same time, really! Had my yoga DVD planned in my exercise schedule, but I didn't do it. I was too busy discussing what to do with Boy. So I'm not that upset. But I
do need to get back into doing yoga regularly - I feel so much less stiff and sore when I do.
Now what will today bring?
9.10pm - I discovered something amazing this afternoon! I got into the habit of always ordering a skinny flat white when I ordered coffee, because I thought it had the lowest kjs. But I was looking at the McDonalds website today, and it's actually the Vienna coffee - it's only got about half of the skinny flat white. And it has cream in it!!I had one, and I liked it! The best part is, it has the same number of kjs whether you have a small or a large. And I chose a snack that was under 1,000 kjs, (which is pretty good for Maccas!) and I enjoyed myself quite a lot.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au