Anyway....
Tend not to eat as much on the weekend, but what I do eat is much higher in Kjs, so I need to watch out for that! I've always been in the habit of wanting something 'special' on the weekend. Since I've been working full-time and have to eat my breakfast at my desk as I'm working, I've felt that even more. I just have to work out breakfasts that are healthy as well as special! Now that I seemed to have solved my afternoon cravings problem, I can turn my attention to this one. Bought some cottage cheese with gherkins for this week. Love that stuff! Gotta make sure I don't eat the whole pot on the first day. That would be counter-productive! :)
Good news - I was unpacking yesterday and found my Gymboss Interval Timer. Had been whingeing all week that I couldn't start my Interval training because I didn't have it. Yes, the excuses are many! But now I have it, I'm gonna start tonight! Woohoo, I can't wait!
6.30pm - I just went for my first walk/run session and I feel great! According to caloriesperhour.com, I burned 192 calories! I can't believe it! And it was so much fun, too. I made up my own programme because I looked at a couple of the Couch to 5km ones, and they were too daunting. I can't run 90 seconds in one go! (Not yet, anyway.) At first I was really annoyed and discouraged, but then I heard about some beginner programmes, so I decided to try making one up that would build up to the Couch to 5K. I told a workmate about it, and he said, "so it's like Bed to Couch?" So that's what I'm calling it. B2C Level 1 is 10 seconds of jogging/running x 6 rounds, interspersed with 3 mins walking, with 5 mins warmup and cooldown. That means I walked 31 minutes and ran 1 minute today! Maybe it doesn't sound like much to other people, but it's an achievement to me. The only problem is - the timer seemed to go Beeep! right as I was coming up to a person on the street. I felt like a human microwave going Beeep! I got some strange looks. But it was fun. Still not sure how fast to jog, I felt really un-co the first couple of times. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.