I was at the supermarket yesterday and noticed the fruit and vegies are getting even more expensive! It's really annoying. I'm really trying to eat fruit, but the only thing I can afford recently is nectarines. Don't get me wrong, I like them! But I like variety too. Hmmmm, oh well.
17 February 2011
8.27pm - Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I ended up burning over 150 cals because of work duties and having to walk to an appointment, so that's pretty cool. Had porridge for breakfast and that really filled me up. The last few days I've been starving again well before morning tea time, but today I didn't have that problem at all. I guess the raw oats are much lower GI than the pre-made sachets. The oats don't really take that much longer to cook in the microwave either, so I think I'll say goodbye to the sachets from now on!
I was at the supermarket yesterday and noticed the fruit and vegies are getting even more expensive! It's really annoying. I'm really trying to eat fruit, but the only thing I can afford recently is nectarines. Don't get me wrong, I like them! But I like variety too. Hmmmm, oh well.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
I was at the supermarket yesterday and noticed the fruit and vegies are getting even more expensive! It's really annoying. I'm really trying to eat fruit, but the only thing I can afford recently is nectarines. Don't get me wrong, I like them! But I like variety too. Hmmmm, oh well.