Today we're having a fundraising morning tea. I have no idea what kind of food will be there and I'm a little worried. Will there be any healthy food or will I have no choice? I don't want to eat too much in front of all those people, mostly strangers. But on the other hand, not eating anything at all might come across as a bit weird, too? I'll bring my coffee cup so at least I'll have something to do/hold if I feel awkward. Limit myself to eating 3 items. I'm usually pretty good at limiting myself like that.
Tonight I'm going out for dinner with Boy, our fortnighly 'Dinner Night'. I'm really looking forward to it. Again, I have no idea where we're going or what we'll be eating. But I don't have the same concerns as I do with the morning tea, funnily enough. Maybe because of who I'll be with? Maybe because it's something planned? Not sure! He has to work overnight tonight, so I'll be Home Alone. I'm glad we're going out for dinner because then the eating will be over and done with before I even get home, so there'll be no reason to eat too much (or even anything at all) at home tonight. At least, that's the logic I'm hoping will prevail. Right?