16 February 2011

7.43am - I decided to have a sort of a treat weekend. I was off sick on Monday, so it kind of extended to 3 days because I just didn't care on Monday. Boy and I ordered in Thai for Valentine's Day, and it was good!! But now I have to knuckle down again and eat healthy!

Did my second Interval session on Monday too. Felt kinda tired beforehand, but it went really well! Feel ready to move up already, so I'm going to increase from 10 seconds to 15 seconds running next time. I'm very happy about that.

I also re-jigged my entire exercise schedule to fit in with my fortnightly roster. So now each week I have 4 cardio sessions - including 2 Bed-2-Couch - 2 weight training sessions, and 1 yoga session each week, with 1 rest day. It might be too much, so I'll just have to see how I go. I'm open to change! It's hard to make up a schedule, because I'm always doing different things on the weekend and often during the week too.

....or is that just an excuse???? :)

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au